Subject: Fwd: Truth about Wives


>
> Intelligent Husband
> .
> Wife was busy in packing her clothes.
> .
> Husband - Where are you going ?
> .
> Wife - I'm moving to my mother.
> .
> Husband also starts packing his clothes.
> .
> Wife - Now where are you going ?
> .
> Husband - I'm also moving to my mother.
> .
> Wife - And what about the kids ?
> .
> Husband - Well I guess ... If you are moving to your mother and I'm moving to my mother ... They should move to their mother.
> .
> Clothes unpacked.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
> Pls read n donot delete u will have a smile on your faceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
>
> Short Facts......
>
β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€
>
> Wife : "why are u home so early?"
>
> Hubby :  "My boss said go to hell!"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‹
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Doctor : How is ur headache ?
> Patient : she's out of town.
πŸ˜„
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> No Man Can Ever Be Satisfied with 4 things in life:
>       (1) Mobile
>       (2) Automobile
>       (3) TV
>       (4) Wife
> Because, there is always a
> better model in neighborhood
πŸ˜‰
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Compromising does not mean you are wrong and your wife is right.
>
> It only means that the safety of your head is much more important than your ego!
😷
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Whisky is a brilliant invention.
>
> One double and you start feeling single again.
πŸ˜‡
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> It is said that when a woman closes her eyes, she sees the person she love the most and when a man does that:
> The slide show begins.
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Funny quote on a husband`s T-Shirt:
>
> All girls are devils,
> but my wife is the queen of them.
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Q - You know why women love shoes? πŸ‘ 
>
> Ans - Because no matter how much & whatever they eat , the shoes always fit.. πŸ˜œ
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Q - Why can't Women Drive well? πŸš—
> Ans - Because there are so many mirrors in a car to distract them..
😁
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Q - Why can't Women stand a day in a Jungle? β›ΊπŸŽ„
>
> Ans - There are no Shopping Centers..
πŸ˜‰
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Q - How to save a Dying Woman?
>
> Ans - Tell her about a 90% Sale going on somewhere..
πŸ˜‹
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Q - If a Woman is Quiet, which day is it?
> Ans - Who Cares, just Enjoy that Day..
πŸ˜‚
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> The woman who invented the phrase ...
> "All men are the same"
> was a Chinese woman who lost her husband in a crowd.
😝
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> There are 3 kinds of men in this
> world.
> Some remain single and make
> wonders happen.
> Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen.
> Rest get married and wonder what happened....
😜😜
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Wives are magicians........
>
> They can change anything into an argument.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜œ
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Women live a Better, Longer &
> Peaceful Life, as compared to men.
> WHY?
> A very INTELLIGENT man replied:
> Women don't have a wife!
πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜œ
>
> β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—† β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
>
> Send this to all men for a good laugh and to all the women who can handle it...
>
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜