A Dangerous cocktail !!


A tourist died in a foreign land ...


a Thai Chinese tourist traveling in Thailand ate a lot of durians .. then drank a bottle of Coca Cola and had caffeine intoxication caused by the surge in blood pressure and the result led to sudden cardiac arrest and death. He was 28 years old.

Thailand has warned that after eating a lot of durians, one must stay away from Coca Cola for 8 hours.         

Lots of friends eat durians so this it just to remind you!
Even if you know about this forward it to your friends


 Note :  some people might have different reaction towards durian and Cola or alcohol, but still better be safe than sorry………